Below code will illustrate the approach more clearly.
Example: (No space is going to be taken up by the element when the property of the display is set to “none.”)
- How to display HTML tags as plain text using PHP
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- How do I get PHP errors to display?
- CSS | Display property
- Display div element on hovering over <a> tag using CSS
- HTML | button Tag
- HTML | DOM Style display Property
- Display a Resized and Cropped Image using CSS
- Display Property in Bootstrap with Examples
- jQuery | :button Selector
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.