Below code will illustrate the approach more clearly.
Example: (No space is going to be taken up by the element when the property of the display is set to “none.”)
- How to replace dropdown-toggle icon with another default icon in Bootstrap ?
- How to put the text inside of a created icon?
- How to display HTML tags as plain text using PHP
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- How to count number of notification on an icon?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- How to style icon color, size, and shadow by using CSS ?
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
- How to place Font Awesome icon to input field ?
- How to hide “Image not found” icon when source image is not found?
- How to use mat-icon in angular?
- How to use font awesome icon as a cursor ?
- How to remove the default arrow icon from a dropdown list?
- How to convert the hamburger icon of navigation menu to X on click ?
- Reduce the size of an icon during the animation
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.