In this article, we will learn how to design Bootstrap fullscreen select feature for mobile devices.
- It provides advanced HTML full screen select functionality.
- It provides in and out animations.
- It provides open and close events function callbacks.
- It provides CSS3 animated buttons, dropdowns and texts.
The Bootstrap fullscreen select plugin key features are as follows.
Please download the required pre-compiled libraries from the link and keep it in the relevant working folder to implement the following examples. Developers should take care of proper file paths while coding and running.
Example 1: The following code is the basic example of the Bootstrap Fullscreen Select plugin. We will be setting attributes or properties into this basic code in further examples following this.
- Before Select:
- After Select:
Note: The above basic HTML code structure is used for further examples. The code snippets are as follows.
Example 3: The following code demonstrates the “click”, “onOpen” and “onClose” event trigger for the plugin. The onOpen gets fired when the open animation starts and onClose gets fired after the close animation is performed.
The following message box is popped-up when the “open” event is triggered for the Bootstrap fullscreen select plugin.
When the user selects one option after the “click” event is triggered for the HTML “div”, the following output is shown.
The following message box is popped-up when the “close” event is triggered for the plugin.
- p5.js | fullscreen() function
- Web Window API | DOM Window fullscreen property
- How to set fullscreen iframe?
- How to design filter widget for mobiles using jQuery plugin ?
- How to design tabview for mobiles using the tabview jQuery plugin ?
- How to design form controls for mobiles using jQuery Mobile BootstrapTheme plugin ?
- How to design form controls for mobiles using jQuery Mobile Square-UI Theme plugin ?
- How to remove border radius from Select tag using Bootstrap ?
- How to use bootstrap-select for dropdown ?
- How to get select element's value in react-bootstrap ?
- How to use jQuery touch events plugin for mobiles ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- How to create a drag and drop feature for reordering the images using HTML CSS and jQueryUI ?
- HTTP headers | Feature-Policy
- How to design full width dropdown Navbar using Bootstrap ?
- How to Design Half-Page Carousel in Bootstrap ?
- How to design Responsive card-deck with fixed width in Bootstrap ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.