How to create Non-Rectangular Header using HTML & CSS ?
- Create a header using <header> tag.
- Create a div for adding the content for the header.
- Use clip-path() function to give a particular shape to the header.
- Create an HTML file (index.html).
- Link the CSS file that provides all the animation’s effect on HTML. The CSS file is linked inside the head section of the webpage.
- Coming to the body section of our HTML code.
- Create a header tag.
- Create a div tag and assign the class to it.
- Add a heading and paragraph to that particular div.
CSS Code: The following code added inside “style.css” file and used in the HTML code. CSS is used to give different types of animations and effects to HTML page so that it is interactive to all users.
- Restore all the browser effects.
- Use classes and ids to give effects to HTML elements.
- Use CSS clip-path() function to give a particular shape to the header.
Combining the above two sections (HTML and CSS) of codes and run it on the browser.