How to create Image Stack Illusion using HTML and CSS ?
In this article, we are going to create an illusion of images below the main image. It is same as the images set of gallery in older version of android. This is a simple project, we can achieve our target only by using HTML AND CSS.
Overview of the project:
- Create a main div in which we are storing other 3 divs.
- Use the pseudo classes in CSS to create the behind effects.
- Use of @keyframes for giving some of the transition to our page.
- First, we create a HTML file(index.html).
- After creating the HTML file, we are going to give title to our webpage using <title> tag. It should be placed inside the <head> tag.
- Then we link the CSS file that provides all the animations effect to our html. It is also placed inside <head> tag.
- Now, we add a link from Google Fonts to use different type of font family in our project.
- Coming to the body section of our HTML code.
- Firstly, we are giving heading to our page.
- Then, we have to create a div in which we can store all other divs
CSS Code: CSS is used to give different types of animations and effect to our HTML page so that it looks interactive to all users. In CSS, we have to remember the following points-
- Restore all the browser effects.
- Use classes and ids to give effects to HTML elements.
- Use of @keyframes for providing the animation/transition effects to the browser.
- Use of pseudo classes like ::before and ::after.
- Use of z-index.
Combining the above two sections (HTML and CSS code) of codes and run it on the browser. It will display the image stack illusion effect.