How to create Glassmorphism Calendar using CSS ?
In this article, we will see how to create a calendar using glassmorphism effects in CSS & will understand its implementation through the example. You can easily create Glassmorphism Calendar using Glassmorphism UI design which is the latest emerging trend in designing. It is a modern way of styling web elements of any web page and providing a 3D as well as a glass effect. To create any Glassmorphism Calendar, you just need to follow the basic steps which are given below further in this article.
Note: In order to create a glass-like container you just need to remember 3 things.
- White Background color with almost zero opacity.
- Black Shadow with low opacity and high blur radius.
- Add blur effect behind the glass using a backdrop-filter property.
Approach: Follow the below steps to create Glassmorphism Calendar using CSS.
- Create a basic structure for calendar like create a calendar-container div of height 400px and width 400px.
- Create a gradient image for your background.
- Place the day, month, year, date into a column in a Calendar container
- You can add some shapes like a circle over which you can place your virtual glass Calendar so that it looks like the shape is placed under the glass.
- Add a low opacity white background color for Calendar and Calendar Body.
- Add a box-shadow, it will add a 3-d effect to the glass.
- Add low opacity and large blur black shadow.
Example: The following is the complete code to implement the Glassmorphism Calendar using the above steps.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge