The transparent button can be easily created by using HTML and CSS. In this article, we will use background-color: transparent; property to design the transparent background button.
HTML Code: In this section, we will create a basic structure of button using the button Tag.
CSS Code: In this section, we will design the button using CSS property. We will use the background-color: transparent; property to set the button with transparent look.
Complete Code: In this section, we will combine the above two sections to create a transparent background button.
- Create a transparent border with CSS
- How to make bootstrap button transparent ?
- How to give text or an image transparent background using CSS?
- How to create a transparent iframe ?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- How to create Neon Light Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Create Custom Radio Button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a shinny button using HTML and CSS ?
- How to create a button with stitched border using HTML and CSS?
- How to create Shaky button using HTML and CSS ?
- Nodejs | GM transparent() Function
- How to create waves on button with CSS and HTML?
- How to create button to open SMS compose to a phone number using HTML ?
- How to Design Stitched Glowing Effect for Button using HTML and CSS ?
- Shake a Button on Hover using HTML and CSS
- How to create directory with HTML button and PHP ?
- button tag vs input type="button" attribute
- How to set radio button checked by button click in AngularJS ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.