Pre-Filled forms are those forms that are already filled with desired data. These are helpful when a user wants to update something like his profile, etc.
We just create a folder and add a file, for example, index.js. To run this file you need to run the following command.
Steps to run the program:
- The project structure will look like this:
- Make sure you have installed ‘view engine’ like I have used “ejs” and also installed express module using following commands:
npm install express npm install ejs
- Run index.js file using below command:
- Now Open browser and type this URL:
- Then you will see the Pre-Filled Update User Form as shown below:
So this is how you can create your own Pre-Filled forms.
- Nodejs | Automatic restart NodeJs server with nodemon
- Styling Django Forms with django-crispy-forms
- Nodejs - Connect MongoDB with Node app using MongooseJS
- Cowsay in Nodejs using Requests library
- Nodejs | Web Crawling using Cheerio
- Web-Socket in NodeJS
- Signup Form Using Nodejs and MongoDB
- Dockerizing a simple Nodejs app
- Nodejs | DNS
- Encrypting Data in NodeJS
- Difference between NodeJS and AngularJS
- Nodejs | Jimp
- Nodejs – Connect Mysql with Node app
- Nodejs | DNS | setServers()
- NodeJS | Building simple REST API in express
- NodeJs - Handling invalid routes
- Nodejs | authentication using Passportjs and passport-local-mongoose
- Nodejs | GM charcoal() Function
- Nodejs | GM blur() Function
- Nodejs | GM sharpen() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.