How to check whether a form or a control is valid or not in Angular 10 ?
In this article, we are going to check whether a form is touched or not in Angular 10. The valid property is used to report that the control or the form is valid or not.
- boolean: the boolean value to check whether a form is valid or not.
NgModule: Module used by the valid property is:
- Create the Angular app to be used.
- In app.component.html make a form using ngForm directive.
- In app.component.ts get the information using the valid property.
- Serve the angular app using ng serve to see the output.