The HTML tag <input type =”color”> provides a user interface element, that let the user specify the color with the help of the visual color picker interface or by entering the color value into the text field in #rrggbb hexadecimal format. Only simple colors (without alpha channel) are allowed though CSS colors has more formats, e.g. color names, functional notations and a hexadecimal format with an alpha channel.
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to Design Color Picker using jQuery UI ?
- How to change SVG color ?
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- How to change the color of selected text using CSS ?
- Change button Color in Kivy
- How to change navigation bar color in Bootstrap ?
- How to change the background color of the active nav-item?
- How to change the font-color of disabled input using CSS ?
- Change an HTML5 input placeholder color with CSS
- How to change Hamburger Toggler color in Bootstrap ?
- How to change border-color of a canvas text using Fabric.js ?
- How to change background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?
- HTML | Change Background color using onmouseover property
- How to change selection background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.