9. Deployment and Hosting: Once you are done with all the concepts, you can create your own project but the story doesn’t end here. You also need to deploy your project on a live server, this will help you to get a job, making a portfolio and for your own knowledge. GitHub Pages, Heroku, Netlify, Digital Ocean, AWS, Firebase. Heroku and Netlify is super easy to access so you can prefer any one of them.
10. Other Stuff
- Testing Libraries: Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Sinen, Chai, Enzyme
- Package Managers: NPM and Yarn.
- Browser and Developer Tools: Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and it’s developement or debugging tools.
- Version Control
- Text Editor
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
You can also Read the below stuff:
Some of the Best Youtube Videos:
Experts to Follow:
- Kyle Simpsons
- Eric Elliot
- Addy Osmani
- Paul Irish
- Umar Hansa
- Wes Bos
- _devblogs (Organization)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.