How to Add Markers to a Graph Plot in Matplotlib with Python?
In this article we will learn how to add markers to a Graph Plot in Matplotlib with Python. For that just see some concepts that we will use in our work.
- Matplotlib : Matplotlib is a tremendous visualization library in Python for 2D plots of arrays. Matplotlib may be a multi-platform data visualization library built on NumPy arrays and designed to figure with the broader SciPy stack. It was introduced by John Hunter within the year 2002.
- Graph Plot : A plot is a graphical technique for representing a data set, usually as a graph showing the relationship between two or more variables.
- Markers : The markers are shown in graph with different shapes and color to modify the meaning of graph.
To generate a graph with a modified marker style, following steps need to be followed:
- Import packages
- Import or create some data
- Draw a graph plot.
- Set the marker by using marker feature.
Example 2 :
Example 3 :