The Google online challenge 2020 for summer internships 2021 was held on August 16. It was a 60-minute online test having 2 questions to code.
First Question: Size of the smallest subset with maximum Bitwise OR
Second Question: Given a list which initially contains 0, the following queries can be performed:
- 0 X: add X to the list
- 1 X: replace each element “A” of the list by A^X, where ^ is the xor operator.
Return a list with the result elements in increasing order.
5 (no of queries) 0 4 0 2 1 4 0 5 1 8
8 12 13 14
- Google Internship 2020 - Google Online Challenge(1st Coding Round)
- Google Online Challenge 2020(MCQ)
- GOCC14: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad (India)
- GOCC18: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad(India)
- Google Online Challenge(MCQ's) Experience
- GOCC14: Google's Online Coding Challenge - New Grad (India)
- Google's Online Challenge for 2021 Intern (India) Experience
- GOCC15: Google SWE Online Coding Challenge Internship 2021
- Google Online Challenge for Summer Internship 2021
- GOCC15: Google's Online Challenge for Internship (India)
- GOCG13: Google's Online Challenge Experience for Business Intern | Singapore
- The Google Foo Bar Challenge
- Google STEP Intern Coding Challenge Experience
- Wipro-Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 Turbo Challenge
- CAST Software Developer Hiring Challenge
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technical Analyst through Global Coding Challenge
- SAP Labs 2020 Online Test
- Barclays Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Online)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.