Last week I took the Google Online Challenge. I got this opportunity by enrolling with the Google Cloud Career Readiness track! and successfully completing Coursera Specialization on Google cloud platform along with 5 quests on Qwiklabs. I came to know about this Cloud Career Readiness track from college faculty.
Test Pattern :
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Questions: 30 Multiple Choice Type
Sections: These 30 Questions are divided into 5 sections as follows
1.Databases – 5 Questions
2.Data Structures and Algorithms – 10 Questions
3.TroubleShooting – 5 Questions
4.Linux | Unix – 5 Questions
5.Web Tech – 5 Questions
Platform: Co Cubes
Question depths vary in each section. Challenge results will not be posted online. A recruiter/ programs team will be in touch if you are selected to proceed to the next step. I can’t remember every question I will try to give one question from every section in the following examples.
Example Questions :
Transactions T1 caused a deadlock. To change the system to a stable state you would :
Data Structures and Algorithms :
What Data Structure is more suitable for Arithmetic Expression Evaluation?
Trouble Shooting :
You log in to a Linux system and you see that disk utilization is at 99%, what are the next steps? (more than one correct answer)
A. Use free command to check the usage
B. Use df and du commands to check the usage
C. Check load Average on the system
D. Use find command to find and clear space
E. Use lsof to see if any services are creating a lot of files and confirm if you can clear the same.
F. All the above.
What is the size of the files under /proc directory?
A. 100 Bytes
B. 0 Bytes
C. Depends on the Content
D. 100 MB
Web Technologies :
Which HTTP status code is usually returned when the resource is cached?
- Google Internship 2020 - Google Online Challenge(1st Coding Round)
- Google's Online Challenge for 2021 Intern (India) Experience
- GOCG13: Google's Online Challenge Experience for Business Intern | Singapore
- Google Online Challenge 2020
- Google Online Challenge 2020(MCQ)
- GOCC14: Google's Online Coding Challenge - New Grad (India)
- GOCC14: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad (India)
- GOCC15: Google SWE Online Coding Challenge Internship 2021
- Google Online Challenge for Summer Internship 2021
- GOCC18: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad(India)
- GOCC15: Google's Online Challenge for Internship (India)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 6 (Online Coding)
- Fiberlink (maas360) Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding Question)
- Tesco Bengaluru Interview Experience | Set 1 (Online Coding Test)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 141 (Off-Campus - Online Coding Test for IDC)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 321 (Online Assessment)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 2 (Online Test)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 3 (Online Test)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.