The interview process in all consisted of 4 rounds, I was applying for Software Developer.
In almost every round there is a bit of about yourself, experience with projects, things you want and like to work on etc. There were 4-5 problem-solving and algorithm questions in each round.
In the first round it started with Dynamic Programming questions , mostly working with sub-array to NP hard/complete questions and questions based on technologies you have worked with.
Second round was again algos around trees, and solving few puzzles around 2 to 3.
The third round was pretty easy. It was mostly about your claims on the resume, about your projects etc and 3 coding questions.One was logic to print a certain kind of pattern of stars, and finding square root without using any builtin functions.
In all out of around 15 questions (algos + puzzles) I gave complete solutions for upto 12 of them and the 3 of them could get half-way to the solution where they basically looked at your approach.
The fourth round was HR.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Goibibo Interview Experience | Set 3
- Goibibo Interview Experience
- GoIbibo Interview Experience
- GoIbibo Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Goibibo Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- GoIbibo interview experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)