Round 1: Online Coding Test
Online test at hackerearth or hackerrank platform of 150 marks comprising of 25 MCQ (2 marks each) and 2 coding question (50 marks each) was conducted.
Around 100 students did the test and 30 students get shortlisted.
Question 1: array manipulation with two pointers: Find the length of the longest strictly increasing unique array formed by two increasing different subarrays of given array.
example: array- 7 8 1 2 3 4 6 5 6 7 8 9 subarray 1 : 1 2 3 4 6 subarray2: 7 8 9 (not 6 since its strictly inc.) output : 8
Question 2: Graph : question was based on simple graph property, if else, simple edge- vertices logic.
Round 2: Technical Interview 1:
The interviewer was very friendly and was interested in problem-solving approach not in solution but if the solution is obtained, he asked me to write the code on the sheet.
Question 1: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/sort-an-array-of-0s-1s-and-2s/
Question 2: An array of 0’s and 1’s is given. Find the length of largest consecutive 1’s possible by replacing only one 0 in the array.
Trivial questions were asked on CV based on the project done.
Threading in depth(ground knowledge, how it works), O.S. basics and OOPs concept in detail.
Complexity of Tree algorithms like inserting in balanced tree.
Round 3: Technical Interview 2:
This was a more CV based interview.
SQL questions like 2nd largest and grouping.
1 system design question – design ola cab service.
Round 4: HR
This was just for formality.
HR was very friendly, general questions like why goibibo and location and salary structured was discussed.
Finally, only 4 students were selected.
I was very fortunate and lucky enough to make through interviews. I thank my stars XD.
Goibibo is a subsidiary of MakeMyTrip so if you are preparing for Goibibo go through MMT interviews because in our campus MMT panel was there for recruitment.
Online Test Score matters a lot and helps in interview rounds.
All the Best!!!
- Goibibo Interview Experience
- Goibibo Interview Experience
- GoIbibo Interview Experience
- GoIbibo Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Goibibo Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- GoIbibo interview experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.