The interview process in all consisted of 4 rounds, I was applying for Software Developer.
In almost every round there is a bit of about yourself, experience with projects, things you want and like to work on etc. There were 4-5 problem-solving and algorithm questions in each round.
In the first round it started with Dynamic Programming questions , mostly working with sub-array to NP hard/complete questions and questions based on technologies you have worked with.
Second round was again algos around trees, and solving few puzzles around 2 to 3.
The third round was pretty easy. It was mostly about your claims on the resume, about your projects etc and 3 coding questions.One was logic to print a certain kind of pattern of stars, and finding square root without using any builtin functions.
In all out of around 15 questions (algos + puzzles) I gave complete solutions for upto 12 of them and the 3 of them could get half-way to the solution where they basically looked at your approach.
The fourth round was HR.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Goibibo Interview Experience | Set 3
- GoIbibo Interview Experience
- Goibibo Interview Experience
- Goibibo Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- GoIbibo interview experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- GoIbibo Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]