I applied for the job, at Google’s Career Portal. There was a resume shortlisting round first. I received the link for the test 4 days prior to the test date. The test was conducted on the HackerEarth platform, there were 2 coding questions to be completed within 60min.
- The maximum XOR value: Given an array of N Integers. You are given q queries. Each query has 2 integers x and m. For each query, you are required to determine the array value that provides the maximum bitwise XOR value with x where the array value is not more than m.
If there is no such value that satisfies then condition, then print -1.
Input Format: A first line is a number of test cases T. Each test case contain an integer N denoting the number of elements in the array. The second line of each test case contains array elements. The third line denoted the number of queries q. Next q lines contain two integers x and m.
1 7 3 7 19 18 7 12 17 7 3 8 21 20 24 17 1 7 23 17 12 9
7 12 7 7 12 3 -1
- Divisibility Count: Find the number of N digit integers divisible by both X and Y, print answer modulo 10^9+7
Input Format: The first line contains T denoting the number of test cases. The first line of each test case contains 3 integers N, X, Y.
Output Format: Print an integer denoting the output.
2 2 5 7 1 2 3
I could only clear a few test cases of both the questions. Hope this information helps.
- GOCC15: Google's Online Challenge for Internship (India)
- Google Internship 2020 - Google Online Challenge(1st Coding Round)
- Google SWE Internship 2021 Interview Experience
- Google Online Challenge for Summer Internship 2021
- Google's Online Challenge for 2021 Intern (India) Experience
- GOCC14: Google's Online Coding Challenge - New Grad (India)
- GOCC14: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad (India)
- GOCC18: Google Online Coding Challenge 2020 - New Grad(India)
- Microsoft Internship Interview Experience for SWE
- Google Online Challenge(MCQ's) Experience
- Google Online Challenge 2020
- Google Online Challenge 2020(MCQ)
- GOCG13: Google's Online Challenge Experience for Business Intern | Singapore
- Google STEP Intern Coding Challenge Experience
- Atlassian Grad SWE Interview Experience | On Campus FTE
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technical Analyst through Global Coding Challenge
- Google Interview Experience for Internship (Coding Round)
- The Google Foo Bar Challenge
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 5 (Online Coding)
- BrowserStack Interview Experience | Set 7 (Online Coding Questions)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.