Keywords or Reserved words are the words in a language that are used for some internal process or represent some predefined actions. These words are therefore not allowed to use as an identifier. Doing this will result in a compile-time error.
There are total 25 keywords present in the Go language as follows:
Portal name: GeeksforGeeks Language name: Go Language Chapter name: Keywords
- Using WaitGroup in Golang
- Golang Program that uses func as Local Variable
- How to compare Structs with the Different Values Assigned to Data Fields in Golang?
- How to Fix Race Condition using Atomic Functions in Golang?
- Golang Program that Uses Multiple Return Values
- What is Regex in Golang?
- Different Ways to Find the Type of Variable in Golang
- Function that takes an interface type as value and pointer in Golang
- strings.IndexFunc() Function in Golang With Examples
- strings.ToValidUTF8() Function in Golang With Examples
- strings.IndexRune() Function in Golang With Examples
- complx.Inf() Function in Golang With Examples
- How to Get First and Last Element of Slice in Golang?
- How to instantiate Struct using new keyword in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.