Keywords or Reserved words are the words in a language that are used for some internal process or represent some predefined actions. These words are therefore not allowed to use as an identifier. Doing this will result in a compile-time error.
There are total 25 keywords present in the Go language as follows:
Portal name: GeeksforGeeks Language name: Go Language Chapter name: Keywords
- Difference Between Golang and Dart
- Compressing a File in Golang
- Class and Object in Golang
- Difference Between Golang and Ruby
- Matching using regexp in GoLang
- Why Golang is so Popular Among Developers?
- fmt Package in GoLang
- Interesting Facts About Golang
- Overview of Benchmark Testing in Golang
- Overview of testing package in Golang
- Slice of Slices in Golang
- How to Split Text Using Regex in Golang?
- Top 7 Reasons to Learn Golang
- Python vs Other Programming Languages
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.