Keywords or Reserved words are the words in a language that are used for some internal process or represent some predefined actions. These words are therefore not allowed to use as an identifier. Doing this will result in a compile-time error.
There are total 25 keywords present in the Go language as follows:
Portal name: GeeksforGeeks Language name: Go Language Chapter name: Keywords
- Different Types of Recursion in Golang
- How to Parse JSON in Golang?
- Race Condition in Golang
- Recursive Anonymous Function in Golang
- Golang Program to Use Field Tags in the Definition of Struct Type
- Object-Oriented Programming in GoLang
- How to fetch an Integer variable as String in GoLang?
- Inheritance in GoLang
- Polymorphism in GoLang
- Top 10 Programming Languages for Blockchain Development
- Basics of JSON with GoLang
- Golang program that removes duplicates, ignores order
- How to Read a File Line by Line to String in Golang?
- How to add a method to struct type in Golang?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.