Keywords or Reserved words are the words in a language that are used for some internal process or represent some predefined actions. These words are therefore not allowed to use as an identifier. Doing this will result in a compile-time error.
There are total 25 keywords present in the Go language as follows:
Portal name: GeeksforGeeks Language name: Go Language Chapter name: Keywords
- Range Keyword in Golang
- Finding the Sine of Complex Number in Golang
- How to Rename and Move a File in Golang?
- Finding the Cosine of Complex Number in Golang
- Closures in Golang
- How to Delete or Remove a File in Golang?
- How to Create an Empty File in Golang?
- Finding the Inverse Cosine of Complex Number in Golang
- Checking the Given File Exists or Not in Golang
- How to Remove All Directories and Files in Golang?
- How to Truncate a File in Golang?
- Finding the Cotangent of Complex Number in Golang
- Finding the Tangent of Complex Number in Golang
- Finding the Inverse Sine of Complex Number in Golang
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.