Get latest Government job information using Python
Prerequisite: Python GUI – tkinter
In these articles, we are going to write python scripts to get the latest Government job information.
- BeautifulSoup: Beautiful Soup(bs4) is a Python library for pulling data out of HTML and XML files. This module does not come built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install bs4
- requests: Requests allows you to send HTTP/1.1 requests extremely easily. This module also does not comes built-in with Python. To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install requests
- Extract data form given URL
- Scrape the data with the help of requests and Beautiful Soup
- Convert that data into HTML code.
- Find the required details and filter them.
Let’s see the stepwise execution of the script
Step 1: Import all dependence
Step 2: Create a URL get function
Step 3: Now pass the URL into the getdata function and Convert that data into HTML code
Application for the Latest job information with Tkinter: This Script implements the above Implementation into a GUI.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course