GE Healthcare Interview Experience for FTE EEDP (On-Campus)
GE healthcare visited our campus for EEDP role.
There were total rounds (including plyometrics test).
Round 1: There were 50 MCQs (OOPs, DBMS, OS, CN, general aptitude) in 50 minutes, as well as 2 codding questions in 45 minutes.
After this round 89 were shortlisted for further rounds.
Round 2: It was pymetrics game.
- Just to check if your personality is matching with company profile or not.
- There is no specific strategy to play this game, you just have to play.
- After this round 37 were shortlisted for further
Round 3: It was a technical round.
- Generally, it was lasting for half an hour but, mine lasted for 1.5 hours.
- He asked me why I want to join GE, then asked me to implement runtime polymorphism in online compiler.
- Implementation of vector ( here I had no idea so he gave me a hint then I went ahead ), OSI model & asked me to describe all 7 layers in OSI model ( in-depth ),
- Fibonacci Series, Normalization, methods to control race condition , locks in the transaction, working of threads and how they are different from process , asked some questions from my project .
- So, this round was very interactive and the interviewer was very cool and was asking very conceptual questions.
After this round 13 were Shortlisted for the managerial round.
Round 4: It was a managerial round
- They asked me about GE Healthcare ( one must go through their website ),
- Asked me why I am interested to join GE, what are the technologies and projects I have worked on,
- Also discussed about my hobby.
- After this round 8 were shortlisted for HR round.
Round 5: That was HR round
- Asked about the projects I have worked on
- Why I want to join GE
- What is good in you, give example also (e.g. if you are good at teamwork, how can you say that .)
- Then, in the end, he asked me if I have any offer from another company ,I said no ( obviously).
Finally, 6 were selected finally, and fortunately, I was one among them.
Tips – Have good knowledge about core subjects.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!