Round 1 (Written Test):
It was an online written test conducted on Cocubes platform. It consisted of three sections.
1. Coding (Two questions, 45 minutes)(STL in CPP and collections in java were not allowed)
a) Find the triplet in an array whose product is equal to a given number.
b) Convert a binary tree into a sumTree and count the even number of nodes.
2. Technical MCQs (30 questions, 30 minutes) (Data structures, C and C++, OS, DBMS, Computer networks, Microprocessor).
3. Aptitude(quantitative(30 questions), logical reasoning(10 questions), verbal(10 questions))(total 50 minutes).
17 students were shortlisted.
Round 2 (Group Discussion):
17 students were divided into a group of 8 and 9. The topic for GD was Impact of IoT in today’s world.
Part1: Candidates were given 1 minute to think and note down their points.
Part 2: Each candidate was given 2 minutes to project their ideas and thoughts.
Part 3: Each candidate was given 30 seconds to stand on their views and justify it.
Part 4: Finally those who want to conclude where given chance to say at the end.
They were looking for good communication skills, listening skills and way of presentation.
14 students were shortlisted.
Round 3 (Technical round):
The technical interview was mainly based on Java as they were looking for Java developers. Questions were also from oops, Data structures and algorithms and also details of the project.
-Tell me about yourself.
– What is oops and its concept?
– What are the REST API and the difference between PUT and POST? And then he asked me to write some code snippet from my Project which was on Spring boot and hibernate REST API.
– Explain Exception handling in java.
– What is Collection in java?
– Difference between array and ArrayList.
– Write a program to rearrange the array where all positive numbers appear after negative numbers in the same order of occurrence.
-Write a program to find the first non-repeating element in an array.
Round 3 (Managerial round):
-Walkthrough your resume.
– What you did in your 3 years of college including both technical and non-technical aspects.
-What was the biggest challenge you faced in your life?
-What is the one thing you want to change in yourself?
– What are your strengths, give any situation of the past to justify it.
-What do you mean by failure, have you ever faced it.
Overall this was like a discussion, and the interviewer was very calm and composed.
Round 4 (HR round):
This was the last round and it was the best!! The interviewer was very cool.
First of all, he asked tell me about yourself. What are your interests? And then there was a long discussion on my interest both technical and non-technical. Also, he asked me some common HR questions and gave some hypothetical situation and asked how to deal with it.
Finally, 4 candidates were selected and I was one of them.
- General Electric (GE) | Campus selections for EEDP program
- General Electric Interview Experience 2019 (On-Campus For EEDP Program)
- Sapient | campus selections for Associate Software Development Engineer I
- Schneider Electric Campus Selection for Internship
- Scholarship for 2nd year from Schneider Electric India
- Societe General Interview Experience
- General Mills Interview Experience | Modelling Analyst
- VMware Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus for MTS - Propel Program)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 30 (On Campus for Scholar@SAP Program)
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Amazon off campus ( All India campus hiring ) SDE 1
- Amdocs Off Campus Interview | Set 13 (Off-Campus)
- UBS On-Campus Recruitment (For FTE)
- TCS (off campus) through Codevita
- DE Shaw On-Campus for FTE
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.