GE Healthcare Interview Experience for EEDP (On-Campus)
Round 1: Online Test
- MCQs were from basic computer science subjects like DBMS, OS,etc, and finally 2 coding questions
- I solved Technical questions which were of GATE level and I was able to solve 1 coding question
- Pymetrics Game test-there would be several games u have to solve like the tower of Hanoi, money problems, etc
- This tests your analytical skills, honesty, generosity, etc.
Round 3: Technical Interview
- They asked mainly from the Projects and skills I mentioned in my resume.
- They were very friendly and gave me enough hints If I got stuck in a question.
- My Branch is Computer Science and Information Security so Questions were asked from Security and also I did ML so python basics they asked as well as deep questions from my ML project
Round 4: Managerial Round
- HR questions like why you are a good fit for our company, why you want to work in Healthcare, etc. were asked
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up