- 1st round (machine coding)
You are given a catalog of books, which have following attributes.
- Publish year
- Count (sold)
Implement following APIs on top of this catalog
- searchBook(by partial book name/author)
- getMostSoldBooks(by author name/category, limit)
- Maintain DB on memory
- Code should be readable. Design, handle naming convention,handle exceptions & should be running.
- 2nd round (code evaluation & discussion)
- Discussion on design (interfaces & extension)
- Discussion on data structures (trie)
- Discussion on sorting
- 3rd round (problem solving)
- Head → a → b .. → Tail
- Every node has a random pointer, pouting to a random node or null.
- You are given a dice (completely biased – you decide which one you want)
What is the minimum number of dice tosses required to reach Tail from Head?
Hint: Problem can be boiled down to snake&ladder problem, where forward pointer is a ladder & backward pointer is a snake.
- N people are there.
- knows(A,B) return true if A knows B, else false.
- Celebrity: A is called a celebrity
- If A knows none
- Everyone knows A
Get celebrity, with less number of knows() method usage.
- Dictionary of words is given
i.e. [“cat”, “dog”, “rat”, “catratdog”, “catter”]
Compound word: A word, which can be split into more than 1 valid words
get compound word, with longest string length.
- Head → a → b .. → Tail
- 4th round (Design)
Design notification system (notify the customer with a message)
- Client (delivery boy, company updates etc)
- Services (Email, SMS, Watsapp)
- Scaling up, fault tolerance & failure management
- Flexible modifiability of clients & services
- 5th round(Senior Manager)
- His info & organization profile
- My intro
- Exciting tasks that did at the job? – Discussion technically
- Strengths & weaknesses
- Feedback to the manager, how an ideal manager should be?
- Why Flipkart?
- 6th round (HR – casual)
- How is the day, how are the interviews?
- Any offers?
- Compensation expected?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Flipkart Interview | Set 16
- Flipkart Interview | Set 11
- Flipkart Interview | Set 7 (For SDE II)
- Flipkart Interview | Set 1 (For SDE 2)
- Flipkart Interview | Set 2 (For SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview | Set 3
- Flipkart Interview (For SDE II)
- Flipkart Interview | Set 6
- Flipkart Interview | Set 4 (For SDE-1)
- Flipkart Interview | Set 13
- Flipkart Interview | Set 8 (For SDE 1)
- Flipkart Interview Experience for SDE-1
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 29
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 20 (For SDE-II)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 15B