The first tweet send by Google is
I’m 01100110 01100101 01100101 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111
00100000 01101100 01110101 01100011 01101011 01111001 00001010
Can you guess the meaning?
If we convert each set of 8bits into decimal and check with ASCII values we get the message as “I’m feeling lucky\n”
For example, if we take first 8 binary bits 01100110 is 102 in decimal and if we check ASCII value table we find that f has ASCII value of 102.
This article is contributed by MANIDEEP007. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or email your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Download Anything to Google Drive using Google colab
- Why Google Shutters Google+ ?
- What is Google Analytics?
- What is Google Code-In?
- How Google Updates Itself!
- What is Google Brain?
- Google's Translatotron
- What is Google Glass ?
- What is Google Cloud Platform (GCP)?
- Difference between Google ads and Facebook ads
- What is Google Dataset Search and How to Use It?
- How Google Search Works!!
- Everything You Need to Know About Google's Quantum Supremacy
- Google Cloud Services
- How to search faster with Google
- What is Google Crowdsource and How One Can Contribute to this?
- How Does Google Use Machine Learning?
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- Building App For Google Assistant Without Any Coding
- Diiferent Ways Google Tracks You