Given a Binary Search Tree, the task is to find the node with minimum value.
Approach: Just traverse the node from root to left recursively until left is NULL. The node whose left is NULL is the node with the minimum value.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Time Complexity: O(n), worst case happens for left skewed trees.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Find the node with maximum value in a Binary Search Tree using recursion
- Find the node with minimum value in a Binary Search Tree
- Find the node with maximum value in a Binary Search Tree
- Find maximum and minimum element in binary tree without using recursion or stack or queue
- Leaf nodes from Preorder of a Binary Search Tree (Using Recursion)
- Minimum swap required to convert binary tree to binary search tree
- Search a node in Binary Tree
- Postorder predecessor of a Node in Binary Search Tree
- Insert a node in Binary Search Tree Iteratively
- Find Maximum Level Sum in Binary Tree using Recursion
- Sum and Product of minimum and maximum element of Binary Search Tree
- Find the closest element in Binary Search Tree
- Find maximum count of duplicate nodes in a Binary Search Tree
- Minimum and maximum node that lies in the path connecting two nodes in a Binary Tree
- Find the closest element in Binary Search Tree | Space Efficient Method
- Find the parent of a node in the given binary tree
- Find mirror of a given node in Binary tree
- Find the Deepest Node in a Binary Tree
- Find distance from root to given node in a binary tree
- Find the color of given node in an infinite binary tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.