Round 1: It was an online round conducted on Hackerrrank of 2 hours. The test had 4 sections-
- It comprised of 10 questions on English and 15 minutes were given for them. The level of questions was medium.
- It comprised of 15 questions on Technical aptitude 30 minutes were given for them. The question were on C and C++(Outputs) and oops. 1 question was on DBMS too.
- There were 2 coding questions I don’t remember them exactly but they were of medium level. A total of 1 hr was given for both questions.
- The last section was on algorithms. First was to find the greatest palindrome smaller than the given palindrome using Dynamic programming.
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- Red Hat Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Internship)
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 46 (For Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.