Round 1: An online test consisted of sections-quantitative aptitude(15 minutes and 15 questions), domain(15 mins and 14 questions), verbal ability(15 minutes and 15 questions), logical reasoning(15 questions and 15 mins), coding(don’t remember exact time but it was around 40 mins and consisted of 2 coding questions-one of them being easy and another of medium level) . Once skipped, you can’t attempt the same section again.
Coding Questions are as follows:
Question1: An array consists of 0s and 1s. Find the length of the longest subarray containing equal number of 0s and 1s.
Question2: Given 2nd and 3rd elements of an AP, find nth element.
Round 2:Interview process for shortlisted students.
- Fidelity International Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Endurance International Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus)
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience (on-campus)
- Harman International Interview Experience for Android Role
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience (On-Campus Drive)
- Olam International Interview Experience - Full Stack Developer
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- Dell Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Dell International R&D)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.