Fidelity International came to our campus for hiring summer interns. There were three rounds conducted.
Round 1: Online Round
This round was conducted on Mettl. There were Aptitude, English Proficiency and Coding Sections. The Coding section had the following questions:
- Maximum Subarray Size with equal number of zeroes and ones.
Out of over 100 participants, 20 were selected for the next round.
Round 2: Interview
It was a 1 on 1 interview. First I was asked to introduce myself. Then I was asked about my interests and a few general questions.
Then the technical part started. I had mentioned that I was a web developer so I was asked a few NodeJS questions. This went on for about half an hour. After this I was given 2 Linked List questions which I was able to solve. Then I was asked the Diamond Problem in OOPS (Java).
Round 3: Interview 2
This was also a technical round. This round took about 40 minutes. The entire interview was about NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Fidelity International Interview Experience for Internship(On-Campus)
- Fidelity Interview experience (On-Campus) for internship
- Fidelity Interview Experience for 2 months Summer Internship
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Endurance International Interview Experience
- Fidelity Investments Interview Experience(Full Time On-Campus)
- Harman International Interview Experience for Android Role
- Endurance International Group Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.