Given a string str, the task is to encrypt the string with the given encryption algorithm.
The 1st character of the string will be repeated once in the encrypted string, the 2nd character will be repeated twice, …, nth character will be repeated n times.
For example, str = “abcd” will be encrypted as “abbcccdddd”.
Input: str = “geeks”
Input: str = “abcd”
Approach: Initialize cnt = 1 and start traversing the string character by character. Repeat the current character cnt number of times then update cnt = cnt + 1 and get to the next character. Repeat these steps for every character of the string.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Decrypt a string encrypted by repeating i-th character i times
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Queries to find the last non-repeating character in the sub-string of a given string
- Queries to find the first non-repeating character in the sub-string of a string
- First non-repeating character using one traversal of string | Set 2
- Find the last non repeating character in string
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Maximum consecutive repeating character in string
- Print the string after the specified character has occurred given no. of times
- Check if max occurring character of one string appears same no. of times in other
- Program to Encrypt a String using ! and @
- Encrypt the given string with the following operations
- K'th Non-repeating Character
- Encrypt a string into the Rovarspraket (The Robber Language)
- Find the first non-repeating character from a stream of characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.