Given an encrypted string str and the encryption algorithm, the task is to decrypt the string. The encryption algorithm is as follows:
The 1st character of the string will be repeated once in the encrypted string, the 2nd character will be repeated twice, …, nth character will be repeated n times. For example, string “abcd” will be encrypted as “abbcccdddd”.
Input: str = “geeeeekkkksssss”
Input: str = “abbcccdddd”
Approach: Initialize i = 0 and print str[i].
Update i = i + 1 and print str[i] then update i = i + 2 and print str[i] and so on while i < length(str).
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Encrypt a string by repeating i-th character i times
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Queries to find the first non-repeating character in the sub-string of a string
- Queries to find the last non-repeating character in the sub-string of a given string
- First non-repeating character using one traversal of string | Set 2
- Find the last non repeating character in string
- Given a string, find its first non-repeating character
- Maximum consecutive repeating character in string
- Print the string after the specified character has occurred given no. of times
- Check if max occurring character of one string appears same no. of times in other
- Decrypt a string according to given rules
- K'th Non-repeating Character
- Find the first non-repeating character from a stream of characters
- K’th Non-repeating Character in Python using List Comprehension and OrderedDict
- Queue based approach for first non-repeating character in a stream
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.