Round 1: The Written Test.
Round 1 consisted of a written test of 40 minutes which included 15 Quantitative Aptitude and Logical questions, 15 technical aptitude questions based on Computer Networks, Java, Operating Systems and DBMS, and 2 coding questions-
- Check whether 2 strings are anagram of each other (LINK)
- Find a pair in a unsorted array whose sum is equal to given sum. (LINK)
Round 2: The Technical Interview.
It lasted for around 25-30 minutes. The interview was taken by 2 panelists. The questions were
- Tell me something about yourself.
- What is your favorite subject in computer engineering?
- What is hosting?
- What do you mean by virtualization?
- One situation based question.
- One mathematics related problem on differentiation.
Round 3: The HR Interview.
This round lasted for less than 10 minutes. The interviewer asked for the location preference and wished me luck for the results.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.