Dunzo Interview Experience 2021 | 4+ Years Experienced
Hackerrank Round: There were 3 questions in the test.
- 2 were DS Algo and 1 was to implement a function.
- I don’t remember the questions exactly but they were easy you can do all the questions in 60 minutes.
- 3rd coding question:- Fetch Data from an API, with pagination enabled, and: https://jsonmock.hackerrank.com/api/articles?page=2. Ignore certain items which have null titles and story titles. Use another story_title if the title is missing, and vice-versa
- After clearing this a coding assignment was given in which you have to design a coffee machine(LLD) that produces a certain number of beverages. And there is ingredient storage in there so if any of the ingredients run out then you can’t produce that beverage. You have to code a low-level design for that.
Round 1(DS Algorithm): It was a DS Algo round two questions were asked:-
- Variation of https://leetcode.com/problems/sum-of-subarray-minimums/
Although I needed a little hint in 1st question I was able to solve both questions but still not get selected for 2nd round. I don’t know what they were expecting. DS Algo should be very good to join dunzo.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.