I wanted to share the Dunzo Interview experience with GFG.
Write the working code to create a working coffee machine. Here are the desired features
1. It will be serving some beverages.
2. Each beverage will be made using some ingredients.
3. Assume time to prepare a beverage is the same for all cases.
4. The quantity of ingredients used for each beverage can vary. Also, the same ingredient (ex: water) can be used for multiple beverages.
5. There would be N ( N is an integer ) outlet from which beverages can be served.
Maximum N beverages can be served in parallel.
6. Any beverage can be served only if all the ingredients are available in terms of quantity.
7. There would be an indicator that would show which all ingredients are running low. We need some methods to refill them.
8. Please provide functional integration test cases for maximum coverage.
DS Algo Round:
- Variation of https://leetcode.com/problems/sum-of-subarray-minimums/
Design Round: Design Flash sale
- Write database model
- Handle concurrency and how can you scale more traffic
- Handle payment
- Maximize profile by giving payment as priority
- Ex: Inventory : 100k , RPS : 10M
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3.5 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Oyo Interview Experience | 3 years Experienced for SDE-2
- Adobe Interview Experience | MTS-2 (1.5 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 357 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 24 (1.5 years experienced)
- Arcesium Interview Experience for 2+ years Experienced
- Adobe Interview Experience (5+ years Experienced )
- Adobe interview experience (7 years experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 (1-1.5 years experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Turvo Interview Experience for 2 years experienced
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 3 (For 6 Years Experienced)
- Amazon interview experience | SDE-1 | 2.5 years experienced
- GE HealthCare Interview Experience (For 1.5 years experienced)
- Apptio Interview Experience | SDE-1 for 2.3 years experienced
- Oracle Interview Experience (1.5 years Experienced)
- NoBroker.in Interview Experience | For 4 years experienced
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 154 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.