Round 1: Hacker Rank
- Given an array, arr, we want it to make it unique by incrementing any duplicate elements in arr such that the sum of arr unique’s elements is minimal. In other words, if two or more elements in arr are not unique, we must increase the value of the duplicate element(s) to some other number(s) such that arr consists of unique elements that sum to a number that is as small as possible. e.g – if arr = [3, 2, 1, 2, 7], then arr unique = [3, 2, 1, 4, 7] and its elements sum to a minimal value of 3 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 7 = 17
- Total no of increments required on each digit of an element of an array to make it equal to another array. e.g – A total of 5 increments will be needed to convert arr1 = [134, 245] into arr2 = [254, 345].
- Project discussion.
- Maximum of all subarrays of size k.
- Project discussion.
- For a given integer N. Write all unique solutions for a^3+b^3 = c^3 + d^3, where a, b, c, d lie between [1, N].
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer )
- PayU Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- FreeCharge Interview Experience for Senior Software Engineer
- CloudElements Senior Software Engineer Interview Experience
- MakeMyTrip Interview Experience | Set 17 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Walmart labs interview | Set 4 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Progress Company Interview Experience | Set 1 (Senior Software Engineer)
- Interview Experience with Yatra(Hyderabad) | Set 3 (For Senior Software Engineer)
- Dunzo Interview for Software Developer Intern
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- MakeMyTrip Interview for Senior Software Engg.
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 12 (For Senior Software Developer)
- Tolexo Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Senior Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Senior Software Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.