1. XAP –
XAP is a high performance in-memory data grid for mission critical applications. It provides an essential set of data store features such as transactions, indexes, and query language (SQL-like queries). It is a file format used to install and distribute application software.
2. Yaacomo –
Yaacomo is a relational, OpenCL based in-memory database management system for real-time analytics and big data solutions was developed as a plug-and-play solution. Yaacomo is designed for efficiently utilizing the hardware via parallel computing.
Difference between XAP and Yaacomo :
|1.||It was developed by Gigaspaces Technologies and initially released in 2000.||It was developed by Q2WEB GmbH and initially released in 2009.|
|2.||It’s primary database model are Document Store and Key-Value Store.||It’s primary database model is Relational DBMS.|
|3.||It’s secondary database model is Object-Oriented DBMS.||It has no secondary database model.|
|4.||Server operating systems of XAP are Linux, macOS, Solaris and Windows.||Server operating systems of Yaacomo are Android, Linux and Windows.|
|5.||XAP supports APIs like GigaSpaces LRMI, Hibernate, JCache, JDBC, JPA, ODBC, RESTful HTTP API and Spring Data.||APIs and other access methods of Yaacomo are JDBC and ODBC.|
|6.||XAP has ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability) Transaction concepts.||Yaacomo also has ACID (Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability) Transaction concepts.|
|7.||Replication methods of XAP are Master-master replication and Master-slave replication.||Replication methods of Yaacomo is Master-slave replication.|
|8.||Partitioning methods of XAP is Sharding.||Partitioning methods of Yaacomo is Horizontal Partitioning.|
|9.||It does not have concept of Foreign keys.||It has concept of Foreign keys.|
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Difference between Valentina Server and Yaacomo
- Difference between Yaacomo and YugabyteDB
- Difference between Vertica and Yaacomo
- Difference between Transbase and Yaacomo
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and Yaacomo
- Difference between VelocityDB and Yaacomo
- Difference between Trafodion and Yaacomo
- Difference between Virtuoso and Yaacomo
- Difference between Weaviate and XAP
- Difference between XAP and Yanza
- Difference between Valentina Server and XAP
- Difference between UniData,UniVerse and XAP
- Difference between XAP and Warp 10
- Difference between Transbase and XAP
- Difference between Trafodion and XAP
- Difference between VelocityDB and XAP
- Difference between XAP and WakandaDB
- Difference between XAP and VoltDB
- Difference between XAP and Virtuoso
- Difference and Similarities between PHP and C
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.