On Page SEO: On-page SEO is a technique that is used for optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. In search engine optimization, like google, yahoo, bing on-page optimization refers to a factor that has an effect on your website and web pages listing in the natural search results.
Off Page SEO: Off-page optimization refers to technique that can be used to improve the position of a website in a search engine results page(SERPS). Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. It is also used in promotion methods like blogging, website design, social bookmarking, etc..
Below is a table of differences between On Page SEO and Off Page SEO:
|On Page SEO||Off Page SEO|
|On page Seo includes providing good content, good keyword selection, putting keyword on correct places, giving appropriate title for every pages etc.||Off page Seo includes link building, increasing link popularity, search engine, link exchange etc.|
|In on page seo we will analyze complete website.||In off page seo we will promote the website.|
|In on page seo we will use internal linking.||In off page seo we will use direct linking.|
|Technique which are used in on page seo..
||Technique which are used in off page seo..
|According to the MOZwebsite owners spend about 70% of time on on page activity||While on off page it only 30% activity|
|On-page SEO looks at what your site is about||Off-page SEO looks at how popular your site is|
- Difference Between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO
- Difference between white hat SEO and gray hat SEO
- What is SEO Page Title Tag?
- Difference Between SEO and SEM
- Difference between Crawling and Indexing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Difference between Online marketing and Offline marketing in SEO
- Difference Between SMO and SEO
- Difference between Landing page and Home Page
- Best Link Building Tools for SEO - Get More Backlinks
- Black Hat SEO - Is It Really Worth?
- Top 20 SEO Trends in 2020
- Latest 5 SEO Updates That You Must Know in 2020
- Why Web Developers Should Learn SEO?
- Difference between Landing Page and Website
- CouponDunia Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 406 (Off-Campus Internship)
- Microsoft IDC Interview Experience | Set 168 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Zoho Corp Off Campus Internship Experience
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience (Off Campus, Engineer 2 Development)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.