This is my interview experience for DE Shaw India. They visited NIT Wrangell for the placement year 2017-18 .
First round, this was an online round with technical and some general apti and 2 coding questions. Aptitude questions where mainly from OS, Networks, OOP concept etc. coding qn : 1 was based on sorting and other was based on dynamic programming. Around 15 students were selected from this round .
Two technical interview rounds : these rounds included a lot of programming as well as theoretical questions . programming questions where mostly from dp, array and graphs where as theoretical questions spanned across OS, networks, oops, dbms . Also there was a discussion on my projects . A lot of programming questions where asked and interview went for quite a long time . Most of the people who cleared 1st round appeared for both the interviews .
1 HR round : a stress free round with just general questions being asked.
I highly followed geeksforgeeks for my interview preparation and it helped a lot .
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | SDE Internship
- DE Shaw Interview Experience (for Internship)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 21 (For Internship)
- D E Shaw Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- DE-Shaw & Co Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for Internship)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience | Set 24 (On-Campus for internship)
- DE Shaw Interview Experience(On Campus) Internship 2021
- DE Shaw Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus) 2021
- DE Shaw On-Campus Internship Interview Experience 2019
- D. E. Shaw interview experience for internship (On Campus 2018-2019)
- DE Shaw Internship Experience
- DE Shaw Internship Experience (On campus)
- D.E. Shaw Internship Experience (On-Campus September 2019)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus for Internship)
- D E Shaw Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- DE Shaw & Co Interview Experience
- DE Shaw Interview Experience
- D. E. Shaw Interview Experience
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 9
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.