In this article, we will learn how to implement the stacking pages effect for a website interface using CSS codyhouse-framework plugin. It is a type of stacking web page style used in developing web pages for including some attractive interactive interface. It provides a light-weight interface or framework to the developers.
Note: Please download the CSS codyhouse-framework plugin in the working folder and include the required files in the head section of your HTML code. Also, create a “images” folder and save all the required images used for image sources in the code. Please take care of the file paths accordingly.
<link href=”https://fonts.googleapis.com/css? type=”text/css”/>
<link href=”style.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>
Example: The following example demonstrates the stacking pages effect for the given web page using HTML elements and CSS based codyhouse-framework plugin. HTML elements like “main”,”li”,”p”,”div” are used to design the page structure for better looks. Different classes like “stack-cards”, “grid”, “text-component”,”container”,”object-cover” and many more classes of the “style.css” file of the plugin are attached to the HTML tags as shown below for the expected output.
- jQuery | Page Piling Plugin
- How to design page view navigation for mobiles using app-UI plugin?
- How to show Page Loading div until the page has finished loading?
- How to redirect a page to another page in HTML ?
- CSS MarqueeMenu Plugin
- How to hide an element when printing a web page using CSS?
- HTML | Responsive full page image using CSS
- CSS page-break-before Property
- CSS | page-break-after Property
- CSS | page-break-inside Property
- How to disable zoom on a mobile web page using CSS?
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- CSS | @page rule
- How to design Meet the Team Page using HTML and CSS ?
- How to apply CSS page-break to print a table with lots of rows?
- What Happens To CSS When We Load a Page?
- jQuery | Multiscroll Plugin
- jQuery | DrawSVG Plugin
- jQuery | Product Tour Plugin
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.