The 3 Digit Hex Color code is similar to 6 Digit Hex Color it’s shorthand for 6 Digit Hex Color. In 3 Digit Hex Color shrink into single character those have twins in 6 Digit Hex Color the effect will be same but reduce the color variant. The 3 Digit Hex Color contains 3 character followed by hash(#) like #RGB. The #RGB define Red, Green and Blue component.
- CSS | 4 Digit Hex Color
- CSS | 6 Digit Hex Color
- CSS | 8 Digit Hex Color
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to get hex color value of RGB value ?
- D3.js | d3.color() Function
- How to set the SVG background color ?
- D3.js | color.rgb() Function
- D3.js | color.opacity
- p5.js | color() Function
- Node Jimp | Color hue
- Node Jimp | Color mix
- HTML | DOM HR color Property
- D3.js | color.toString() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.