The Four Digit Hex Color can be used as the shorthand of 8 Digit Hex Color. Four Digit Hex color can be used to define the color of your elements with the CSS like 8 Digit Hex Color. There are 8 character in 8 digit hex color that shrinks to 4 in 4 digit hex color but performance is the same as the color. In the 4 digits the 4 characters followed by the hash(#) like #RGBA. Here the R define the Red, G define the Green, B define the Blue and the A define the Alpha Channel that effects on how much transparent it will be.
Note: Here the Red, Green, and Blue define the colors with less variant compare to 8 and 6 digit hex color and last character represent Alpha channel.
- CSS | 3 Digit Hex Color
- CSS | 6 Digit Hex Color
- CSS | 8 Digit Hex Color
- How to change an element color based on value of the color picker value using onclick?
- How to get hex color value of RGB value ?
- D3.js | color.rgb() Function
- p5.js | color() Function
- D3.js | d3.color() Function
- D3.js | color.opacity
- How to set the SVG background color ?
- CSS | border-color Property
- CSS | background-color Property
- CSS | border-right-color Property
- CSS | outline-color Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.