c() function in R Language is used to combine the arguments passed to it.
…: arguments to be combined
 1 2 3 4
 "a" "b" "c" "d"
- Convert an Object into a Vector in R Programming - as.vector() Function
- Concatenating Objects in R Programming - combine() Function
- Check for the Existence of a Vector Object in R Programming - is.vector() Function
- Create a Vector of Colors from a Vector of Gray Levels in R Programming - gray() or grey() Function
- Get the List of Arguments of a Function in R Programming - args() Function
- Function Arguments in R Programming
- Get Addition of the Objects passed as Arguments in R Programming - sum() Function
- Convert a Vector into Factor in R Programming - as.factor() Function
- Divide a Vector into Ranges in R Programming - cut() Function
- Combine Vectors, Matrix or Data Frames by Columns in R Language - cbind() Function
- Combine Vectors, Matrix or Data Frames by Rows in R Language - rbind() Function
- Getting Multiplication of the Objects passed as Arguments in R Language - prod() Function
- Add Leading Zeros to the Elements of a Vector in R Programming - Using paste0() and sprintf() Function
- Check if Elements of a Vector are non-empty Strings in R Programming - nzchar() Function
- Make Elements of a Vector Unique in R Programming - make.unique() Function
- Compute the gamma value of a Non-negative Numeric Vector in R Programming - gamma() Function
- Check if values in a vector are True or not in R Programming - all() and any() Function
- Getting Match of an Element within a Vector in R Programming - charmatch() Function
- Replace the Elements of a Vector in R Programming - replace() Function
- Extracting Substrings from a Character Vector in R Programming - substring() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.