Cognizant campus placement was consisting of following rounds:
2. Technical interview
3. HR Interview
1. Written :
It was consisting of Quantitative aptitude, Logical reasoning and English. This round was very easy and did not required any special preparation for clearing. After this round filtering was
done & students are shortlisted for next round.
2. Technical Interview ( EBA-automatika Profile ):
I was asked following questions :
i. Questions on internship project which was related to K-means clustering such as its code, drawbacks, solutions to avoid drawbacks, Image size related questions, what is Pixel size, what is unsupervised classification, example methods of unsupervised classification, etc.
ii. Next he moved on to questions on project topic sentiment analysis which were how you have implemented, features used, how features were implemented, training set size, test set significance, how dictionary for uni-grams, bi-grams is implemented,what is smoothing, Explain Naive Bayes, etc.
iii. Then he moved on to puzzle and asked very famous puzzle that how biased coin can be made unbiased.
iv. Then he started asking questions on Data structure and algorithm and asked very well known problems like
a. Reverse the Link list
b. Find sum of boundary nodes of binary tree
3. Print link list in reverse.
In this way second round got completed. No filtering was done in this round.
3. HR Round :
1. Why Cognizant
2. How was your day & why
3. Why cognizant should higher you
4. Three take away from IIT Patna, etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Cognizant Interview Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Off Campus Interview Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience for PAT Role
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | BIT Mesra (On Campus)
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Experience (On campus-2018)
- D E Shaw Interview Experience | Set 20 (For Q&A Profile)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)