Cognizant campus placement was consisting of the following rounds:
- Technical interview
- HR Interview
Written Round: It was consisting of Quantitative aptitude, Logical reasoning, and English. This round was very easy and did not require any special preparation for clearing. After this round filtering was done & students were shortlisted for next round.
Technical Interview ( EBA-automatika Profile ):
I was asked the following questions :
- Questions on my internship project which was related to K-means clustering such as its code, drawbacks, solutions to avoid drawbacks, Image size related questions, what is Pixel size, what is unsupervised classification, example methods of unsupervised classification, etc.
- He asked questions based on my project topic, Sentiment analysis, he asked me how you have implemented your project topic, what all features were used, how features were implemented, training set size, test set significance, how dictionary for uni-grams and bi-grams is implemented, what is smoothing, Explain Naive Bayes, etc.
- Then he moved to puzzle problem and he asked a very famous puzzle that is, how a biased coin can be made into unbiased.
- Then he started asking questions on Data structure and algorithm and asked very well known problems like
- Reverse the Link list
- Find the sum of boundary nodes of binary tree
- Print link list in reverse.
In this way, the second round got completed. No filtering was done in this round.
- Why Cognizant?
- How was your day & why?
- Why cognizant should hire you?
- Three take away from IIT Patna, etc.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 4 (On Campus for Associate)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus for Associate)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 18 (For WBT Profile)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | Set 2 (For PHP-MySQL Developer Profile)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 16 (On-Campus for GBU Developer Profile)
- Teradata Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Developer Profile)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | Set 5(On-Campus for Software profile)
- Deloitte Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus Data Sciences Profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)