Recently, on-campus drive was held for Codenation for Software Development Engineer Intern.
The process was:
1. Online Test
2. Telephonic Interview
3. Skype Interview
Online test for on-campus was held on September 15th 2020. The off-campus coding challenge known as CodeAgon for the hiring of same position is going to be held on 28th of September. So, I just wanted to share questions asked in online test.
There were three questions:
Alice has got a Random Number Generator. The generator generates a random number from 1 to N.
Now Alice wants to know the expected number of turns until K distinct elements are generated.
Help Alice find this value modulo 109+7.
Input consists of 2 arguments, N=A and K=B in this order.
Return a single integer , the expected value modulo 109+7.
Given a grid A of size N*M, 2 players are playing a game on it taking alternate turns.
In each turn, a player chooses a subset of elements from any row and replaces each one of them with their proper divisor.
A proper divisor of a number N is any divisor of N, not equal to N.
The player who is unable to move, loses. Determine the winner of the game.
- 1<=N, M<=103
The only line of argument contains the grid A.
Return a single integer, 1 or 2 , depending upon which player wins.
Given a tree of N nodes numbers 0 to N-1. Each node have binary value i.e 0 or 1 denoted by integer array A.
The beauty of a ith node is 2i*A[i]. The total beauty of the Tree is sum of beauty of each node.
Aman is superstitious and will accept the tree only its total beauty is 2N -1 or 0.
He asked you to make the tree acceptable but you can only use the following operation.
- In each operation, select any node X and call flip(X).
Find the minimum number of operation required to make the tree acceptable.
- 0<=A[i] <=1
- 0<=B[i], B[i]<=N-1
First argument is an integer array A of size N denoting the node value.
Second argument is a 2D array B of size (N-1)*2 where ith edge is between B[i] and B[i] node
Return an integer denoting the minimum number of operations required.
- Codenation Interview Experience
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 3 (Off-Campus for SDE)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 4 (Off-Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience (On Campus for Internship)
- Codenation Interview Experience | Set 3 (SDE)
- CodeNation Interview Experience | (On-Campus for SDE)
- Codenation Interview Experience (2020 Graduate)
- CodeNation Interview Experience (Full-Time SDE, Off-Campus)
- Codenation Interview Experience | On campus for Internship
- Codenation Interview Experience for SDE-1 (On-Campus)
- CodeNation Interview Experience
- Codenation Interview Experiance | DS-Algo Round
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- Tesco Bengaluru Interview Experience | Set 1 (Online Coding Test)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 141 (Off-Campus - Online Coding Test for IDC)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 2 (Online Test)
- Tesco Interview Experience | Set 3 (Online Test)
- Oracle Online test and Interview Experience | Set 67
- Cloudera Interview Experience and Online Test (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.