Code India Code – Challenge Your Coding Skills with GeeksforGeeks
People who know how to code are aware of the fact that computers are not clever but people who give the commands are. That’s why coders understand the complexity of the given problem and solve it using their logical ability and algorithmic knowledge. In order to boost their skills, there are many online coding competitions that help them to become aces and augment their confidence level.
But not much is done for our coding community, hence keeping that in mind GeeksforGeeks has come up with a Pan-India Coding Contest – Code India Code, where you can showcase your ultimate coding skills and win rewards up to INR 7 Lakhs, yes that’s TRUE and HUGE! The competition will bring the complete coding community close and help them to increase their productivity.
Also, for motivating your efforts and skills we have many Exciting Prizes worth up to INR 7 Lakhs (Yes! You read it right) that will be given to the winners.
- Rank 1 – Mackbook pro + Course Voucher worth INR 12,000
- Rank 2 – Ipad Air + Course Voucher worth INR 7,000
- Rank 3- Smart Watch + Course Voucher worth INR 3,000
- Rank 4-25 – Tablets + Course Voucher worth INR 1500
- Rank 26-100 – Noise Earbuds + Course Voucher worth INR 1500
- Rank 101-200 – Noise Smartband + Course Voucher worth INR 1500
Note: The rewards will be delivered in India only.
Code India Code is open for all age groups and anyone who thinks that they can crack this up are WELCOME! There will be a total of 4 Coding Questions, and you need to solve at least one question to enter into the final round. Let’s see the more detailed information:
- There will be 2 rounds and if the person qualifies the first round(Qualification Round) will be entering the second one, which is a final round.
- In order to qualify for the first round, the participant needs to solve 1 question out of 4 for which they will be provided 24 hours.
- The participants who qualify for the first round will get the link of the second round on email.
- After the final round’s result, the ranking will be decided and rewards will be distributed accordingly.
- Qualification Round: Sunday, 6th March 2022, 12:00 AM (IST) to 7th March 2022,12:00 AM (IST)
- Final Round: Thursday, 10 March 2022, 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM IST
- Registration Link: Code India Code – Qualification Round
How to Participate?
You can easily register and participate in this Code India Code – Qualification Round by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Step – 1: Visit the official contest page Code India Code – Qualification Round
- Step – 2: Then, Click on the ‘Register‘ Button and enter the required details like name, graduation year, etc.
In case, if you’re a new user, you’re first required to ‘Sign In‘ first at GeeksforGeeks and then click on the ‘Register‘ button.
- Languages supported for the contest are C++, Java, Python.
- Each submission will be tested based on our critical test data.
- Questions may have hints, which can be used if you face any issue while solving the problem. Also, marks are deducted on the usage of hints.
- Do not discuss your strategy with someone else during the contest. As all the submissions are run through a plagiarism detector and if anyone is found guilty, their score will be reduced to 0.
- Also, make sure that any other contestants do not have access to your code. In case you are using an online coding environment, you are responsible for the privacy of your code.
- The plagiarism check is performed after the contest, which may lead to modification in the leaderboard. The complete decision will of the GFG team regarding the plagiarism check and it cannot be contested.
- It is advised to attempt the Sample Geeks Challenge to get familiar with the GeeksForGeeks coding environment.
Here are all the details of the contest Code India Code with GeeksforGeeks. So what are you waiting for, register yourself for the contest and GET SET GO!
Please Login to comment...