It was conducted on aspiringminds and there were 4 sections in total; quantitative aptitude , verbal , logical and 2 codes in the last section. Shortlisting was done on the basis of only 3 sections, coding section was not a part of shortlisting.
First Round (technical):
First quest. was Tell me about urself. And then a series of coding question followed as i said in my intro m gud with coding.
# AVL tree basic rotation.
#Trie tree no code just wanted to know how it works.
#Deletion in BST.
#Nth element from end in singly linked list.
#Middle element in a linked list.
#Implementation of DEQUE.
#stack using linked list.
#All anagrams of a string.
#Was to create a data structure in which i used linked list to create and successfully did that but don’t remember what was actual question.
#Segregation of 0.1.2’s in an array.
few more question which i dont remember right nw. And 1 question he asked me from DBMS which i was unable to do as he wanted me to do but my solution was also correct.
The interview continued for 1 hr arnd or may be l’ll more.
started with introduction and basic HR question about family background and hobbies but apart from these he asked me to implement hash function in c++.
The interview continued for 15-20 min.
From all other fellow they took only 2 round but i was called for 3rd.
The interviewer wanted to know do i have some background of oops and OS because in my earlier rounds i was not asked in those topics. so he asked few basic questions from OS as well as oops and then in 15 min. only he was satisfied since they were getting late for dinner. It was at 12:30 midnight.And then he asked me to ask any queries if i have.
I just asked about the verticles and environment. he gave me all details for next 15 min. and then it was over.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Citicorp Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Internship)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- CitiCorp Interview Experience
- CitiCorp Internship Interview Experience
- Citicorp Summer Interview Experience | Analyst Internship (On Campus)
- Citicorp Interview Experience | Full Time Software Developer (On Campus)
- Citicorp Interview Experience for Internship | On-Campus 2021
- Citicorp Interview Experience
- Citicorp Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
- Citicorp On Campus Interview Experince
- Citicorp Pune Interview | On Campus for Internship
- Citicorp Interview | On Campus for Internship
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)