Given an integer N, the task is to check whether the product of digits at even and odd places of a number are equal. If they are equal, print Yes otherwise print No.
Input: N = 2841
Product of digits at odd places = 2 * 4 = 8
Product of digits at even places = 8 * 1 = 8
Input: N = 4324
Product of digits at odd places = 4 * 2 = 8
Product of digits at even places = 3 * 4 = 12
- Find product of digits at even places and store it in prodEven.
- Find product of digits at odd places and store it in prodOdd.
- If prodEven = prodOdd then print Yes otherwise print No.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a number
- Check whether product of digits at even places of a number is divisible by K
- Check whether sum of digits at odd places of a number is divisible by K
- Smallest number k such that the product of digits of k is equal to n
- Find the sum of digits of a number at even and odd places
- Primality test for the sum of digits at odd places of a number
- Find maximum product of digits among numbers less than or equal to N
- Check if the sum of distinct digits of two integers are equal
- Check if the array has an element which is equal to product of remaining elements
- Number of digits in the product of two numbers
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Check if the sum of digits of number is divisible by all of its digits
- Maximum sum and product of the M consecutive digits in a number
- Program to calculate product of digits of a number
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.