Round 1: Online Coding Round: 1. This was the first round for a private company Celebal career I was applied for the position of machine learning Intern. The first round is MCQ based round in this :
—> The first 20 questions are from machine learning MCQ based questions in which the asked are KNN based, basic questions regarding the libraries and the algorithm based questions.
—-> The last 10 questions related to object-oriented programming in python language. The optimization would keep in mind
Round 2: It is the telephonic Skype round and the toughest round. I had provided with 2 mentors.
–> Starting from the basic machine learning projects I have done in the past, then abi=out the basic algorithm I have applied, And what are the recommended algorithms, there were some new terms also like impurity, p-value. But I will be honest and told them about it with confidence. —-> There were times they asked about DSA questions like merge sort and all but before that, they asked about list comprehension simple program.
–> Pandas libraries functions like iloc and loc.
Round 3: Results for Round 2 yet to be anounced.
- Zycus Interview Experience | AI/Machine Learning Engineer
- Zoho Machine learning Interview Experience (Zlabs)
- Infocusp Machine Learning Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview Experience for Machine Learning Internship - 2020 (On Campus)
- Top 10 Algorithms every Machine Learning Engineer should know
- 5 Machine Learning Projects to Implement as a Beginner
- Targeted Advertising using Machine Learning
- Combining IoT and Machine Learning makes our future smarter
- How to approach a Machine Learning project : A step-wise guidance
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Akamai Interview Experience | Set 1 (For the role of Associate Network Infrastructure Engineer or Associate Network Operations Engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience | On Campus for Application engineer/Server Technology Engineer
- Amazon summer internship (Hospitality, Work, Learning and Perks)
- Avengers Endgame and Deep learning | Image Caption Generation using the Avengers EndGames Characters
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.