Given a string, the task is to print the first and last character of each word in a string.
Input: Geeks for geeks Output: Gs fr gs Input: Computer applications Output: Cr as
- Run a loop from the first letter to the last letter.
- Print the first and last letter of the string.
- If there is a space in the string then print the character that lies just before space and just after space.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Gs fr Gs
- Print last character of each word in a string
- Remove the first and last character of each word in a string
- Capitalize the first and last character of each word in a string
- Reverse every word of the string except the first and the last character
- Print the string after the specified character has occurred given no. of times
- Print Kth character in sorted concatenated substrings of a string
- Print the string by ignoring alternate occurrences of any character
- Replace every character of string by character whose ASCII value is K times more than it
- Find a string such that every character is lexicographically greater than its immediate next character
- Modify the string such that every character gets replaced with the next character in the keyboard
- Check if frequency of character in one string is a factor or multiple of frequency of same character in other string
- Map every character of one string to another such that all occurrences are mapped to the same character
- String containing first letter of every word in a given string with spaces
- Most frequent word in first String which is not present in second String
- Print longest palindrome word in a sentence
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.