Capgemini Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
Written Round: Written round was consist of 4 sections:
- Pseuso code/ Data Structrure.
- English Communication.
- Game Based Round.
- Behavioural Round.
NOTE: Every Round is an elimination round in Capgemini except Behavioral Round.
- Pseudo code/ Data structure(Time limit for this round: 25 questions (10+25) in 25 Min.): Pseudo round consists of 15 pseudo code consist of basic implementation of loops(while, do-while, for). Along with that, these will also ask XOR operation And Operation basic string questions. In the data structure section, they ask 10 questions that were basically from topics like array, trees, preorder traversal, post order traversal, inorder traversal, stack, queue opertion basics implementation MCQ.
- English Communication: These rounds consist of 30 questions for 30 min. 3 Passage was included in these sections each passage consist of 4 questions. Along with that judgment/inference questions were asked in these round. Basics verbal like arrangement of the sentence was asked in these round.
- Game Based Aptitude: These rounds having 4 Games were asked we have crossed a certain level to clear these rounds. For every game, we get 6 min to solve the round and cross a certain level to qualify these rounds. The game was Motion Challenge, Grid Challenge, Symmetry, Dots puzzle, etc.
- Behavioural Round: This is non-elimination round in which they ask about work culture. This round consists of 100 questions and no time limit was given for these questions.
Around 500 students participated in our college and 45 were shortlisted for the interview round (for Analyst profile) and 3 coding rounds (senior analyst role).
Based on performance 25 were selected for the direct HR round for analyst profile and 20 were selected for the technical and HR round.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your project.
- Why did you choose this project?
- I am from ECE so she asked me why you choose ECE.
- What is microprocessor.
- Are you ready to relocate .
- Are you comfortable with bond.
- At last she asked me to show college id and aadhar card.
Total 38 student got selected for analyst role and 2 was selected for senior analyst role .
Final Verdict: Got selected for Analyst Role
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!